YRC@SCU is an annual meeting that has continuously provided a venue for young researchers to demonstrate current research and developments in several research fields. This conference aims to bring together young researchers as well as pioneers to share knowledge and gain insight and inspiration from each other. The main philosophy is that science is no longer divided into different disciplines but rather a mix of several tracks. The theme of YRC2020 is to promote the society oriented scientific research, which focuses on solving existing problems and provides solutions with impact on the society.
- Summary should not be more than 2 pages.
- ٍSummary should be in English or Arabic (only for human and social science).
- Summary will be reviewed and scored according to the following points:
- Study purpose
- Material and Methods
- First, download the summary template (Microsoft Word) and fill in the template yrc2020-template.docx
- Second, use the online submission system to submit your details and attach the word file. All submissions are subject to plagiarism detection software.
- Submit your Summary from here