YRC@SCU is an annual meeting that has continuously provided a venue for young researchers to demonstrate current research and developments in several research fields. This conference aims to bring together young researchers as well as pioneers to share knowledge and gain insight and inspiration from each other. The main philosophy is that science is no longer divided into different disciplines but rather a mix of several tracks. The theme of YRC2020 is to promote the society oriented scientific research, which focuses on solving existing problems and provides solutions with impact on the society.
The conference tracks are: .
- The maethodology of digital transformation to achieve Egypt’s Vision 2030.
- The application of standards of excellence through institutional digital transformation.
- The digital transformation in universities and higher education institutions.
- The digital transformation in the fields of science and technology.
- The digital transformation in the fields of arts and humanities.
- The digital transformation and sustainable development.
- The digital marketing and the use of social media.
- Artificial Intelligence applications to manage the risks of digital transformation.
- The digital transformation and the Internet of things.
- Free tracks.
Suez Canal University .
Conference venue is Suez Canal University in Ismailia. The main conference sessions will be hosted by university main hall. Please get a google map location here. The conference venue is located in a walking distance from Ismailia main bus station. Please cross the ring road, head to university main gate and walk forward towards university administration main building (easily recognized by the dome), where the conference venue is located behind.